If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There’s no use being a damn fool about it.
Ha ha! Love the reality of that quote. I am by no means promoting quitting 🙂
Everyone should try to have a five-star day:
- Emotional – Take time to participate in an activity that has a positive impact on your mood.
- Social – Take time to have fun with friends or family.
- Physical – Take care of yourself. Exercise and eat colorful and fresh foods!
- Spiritual – Take time to relax and enjoy the quiet aspect of life.
- Intellectual – Take time to think and learn about the world around you.
Try to get all 5 aspects into your day for a more fulfilled life.
Get fit. Get life.